How not to go insane? How to prevent mental breakdowns that lead people out of borderline states, how to stop a small mental or nervous breakdown that develops into a chronic disease? This problem is dealt with by specialists from many countries of the world, while the number of "conditionally ill" is constantly growing from year to year. And it does not depend on the climate, nor on the place of residence, nor on the state of health or on the level of the well-being of the population. The UNESCO data show that, for the suffering of mental illnesses in all developed countries, more people are brought, than on combined patients with cardiovascular ailments, oncology and tuberculosis.
If we take and sum up all the recommendations, how not to go crazy, which psychotherapists, psychologists and psychoanalysts give their patients, then we can draw some very concrete conclusions.
The first of them says that the psyche can beStrengthen almost the same way as the body, so it is necessary to be ready always to trouble and do not become pessimists. How can this be learned? The following psychological method can help in this. It is necessary to imagine a circle divided into fragments. Each of the fragments should be given a name. For example, "my family", "my house", "my work", "money", "my career". In general, it is necessary to think and decide to the person what is important in this life and what the system of its values consists of.
Now one should mentally remove one or the otherfragment. For example, a person lost a large amount of money or lost his job. These "fragments" of the person caused exorbitant damage, but all the rest remains and for the sake of this everything else is worth living. If you go on about your emotions, then the complete act thoughtless in a state of affect can harm first of all to the person himself. Therefore, it is important for an individual to try to be above troubles and not allow himself to become isolated on something. At the same time, one must realize that what is meant is not external peace, but a true inner conviction of personal ability to cope with the situation. This can be achieved by constant psychological training. To do this, it is necessary to try to mentally "lose" the upcoming event in my mind, to determine my attitude to it, as well as the order of actions. This will avoid many problems in the future and bring up resilience to life's difficult collisions.
You can often hear from people when in the bustle andThey say: "It seems to me that I am going crazy." Why is this happening? Very often the psyche is traumatized by the compelled need to engage in various things at the same time, when
Is unable to concentrate on any of the cases.
How not to go insane, when the constant rush,Irregularity in work, lack of a sense of satisfaction from life, constant tension, exhaustion of the nervous system and as a result there is a nervous mental disorder.
How not to go crazy about problems - advice of psychologists
Experts in the field of emotional experiences advise people:
- pay attention to the reasonable organization of work, as well as strict observance of the day and rest regime;
- the most difficult and tedious business to perform always in the first place;
- Do not go crazy with problems will help listening to your favorite music, it is desirable that it was positive and life-affirming;
- For mental health, hypodynamia is harmful, so moderate physical loads will help keep the balance in the norm;
- for the unprepared person the most optimal physical activity is normal walking, so walking on the nature will be very useful;
- the basic exercises from a complex of the general physical preparation can also be of great use: squats, press, push-ups;
- Employment by moderate physical labor also allows to keep mental health in norm;
- It is necessary to avoid conflict situations, stresses, to set ourselves feasible life goals.
How not to go insane with grief? Psychologists recommend this:
- do not stay a long time alone with your thoughts; - cry and give vent to their emotions, but it's better not to abuse it, because long experiences can drive you crazy;
- it is very important to find motivation and try to pull yourself together by convincing yourself that you need to live further;
- it is necessary to surround yourself with pleasant things, to bring positive moments into life;
- You should go out more often, albeit not for long walks near the house; Fresh air will necessarily improve mood and change the mental state;
- it is required to let people into their lives; Close people or friends will try to somehow help in the experience of grief;
- it is necessary to accept the help of friends, not to push them away, conversations on extraneous topics will help to distract from sad thoughts;
- it is necessary to accept offers of friends to go to the theater, cinema or to the exhibition;
- it is necessary to try to gradually get out ofA serious psychological state, you need to try to smile and find positive moments in small things, read your favorite books, cook delicious food;
- You should constantly force yourself to do something and do something, you can not lie around for days, feeling sorry for yourself and getting deeper into your grief;
- you need to exclude from the views of sad movies and choose your choice of kind family paintings or comedies.
If nothing helps, the state of mindOnly worsens and it seems that life has lost its meaning, it will be advisable to seek help from a psychotherapist who will help not to go mad with grief and again teach you to enjoy life.
How and why do people go crazy? Psychiatrists are united in the opinion that so farNo one has been able to thoroughly understand the reasons why people go crazy. None of the theories of psychiatrists can not be verified, because for the most part they have to deal with already sick people. However, in many theories, certain moments coincide. For example, this refers to a number of mental disorders that are not caused by mechanical damage to the brain or some kind of somatic disease, but a consequence of a mental trauma, which means any events that are not consistent with the usual notions and are in conflict with the established value system. And it is different for each individual, so there are so many external causes that lead to mental disorders and nervous breakdowns.
Feeling of dissatisfaction, anxiety, anger,Vexations never pass without a trace. In the course of time, the person has an increased sensitivity to external stimuli, and what was previously unnoticed is now a source of excessive nervousness. On the sly the nervous system loses its flexibility and stability. Sometimes the process "shrinks" in time, and then a well-balanced and quite healthy person can immediately go insane.
Similar cases occur at large,Unexpected misfortunes, for example, the death of a loved one or a serious illness, the loss of a home or a job, the betrayal of a loved one, and so on. For these reasons, people are capable of going insane.
The cause of mental breakdown can also serveA rapid transition from a normal and joyful state to difficult experiences. Such contrasts are sometimes overwhelming for the psyche. Signaling about the presence of a neuropsychic disorder can be excessive smoking and alcohol consumption, so do not forget about it.
How do people go crazy? Scientists have created for the assessment of stress peculiarScale. They determined the intensity of the impact on the psyche of a particular event and estimated the number of points that can be "scored" per person per year, without risking becoming a patient in a psychiatric clinic. But as life shows, in certain events, a critical value can be blocked in an instant. This happens often at the time of learning the bad news.
Bad news people should be notified afterPreparation and do it right. Each person perceives bad news in different ways, with each individual experiencing a sense of loss, consisting of 4 stages. The first is denial, the second is an emotional surge, the third is humility, the fourth is restoration.
Depending on the personality of the individual and the specificSituation - these four stages can fly in a couple of minutes or are able to stretch out for years. A person who communicates bad news to an individual is at least present at the first stage, when there is a denial of what he heard, and it is important at this moment to correctly approach this mission. A strong, inadequate response of an individual to a psychic trauma often leads to reactive psychoses. They are expressed in different ways and depending on the type of personality, character and temperament. Volitional, strong natures, accustomed to independent actions, having experienced an excessive mental trauma for themselves, often become uncontrollable, aggressive, dangerous for others and for themselves. More passive and quiet people risk falling into the other extreme and closing themselves on their obsessive memories and experiences about what happened. Often, they are against this background develops a stable
, Suicidal thoughts or "withdrawal to illness" is noted, when the individual emphasizes his defectiveness, inferiority, seeking to cause pity.
How not to go crazy with thoughts - recommendations.
In the prevention of critical situations, a large number ofImportance is brought up from childhood, as well as throughout life, the ability to resist adversity. Once in a critical situation, it is better for the individual to look to the future, but not to the past. A person should understand that any problem can be solved. The individual needs to think about how he can change his life, because while he is idle, his problem is not solved, so it is better to act than to sit and wait. Most people know what they need to do to change their lives, but often other than thoughts about this, nothing follows. As a result, it drives them crazy, and people stay where they were originally - in their mental anguish.